One of the key facts about the work that Landmark Worldwide has developed for over 40 years is to consider that none of what they teach is the truth, (read more here). Choose the best and throw out the rest was my cheerful cry for anyone confronted by they had just learned.
From an ontological point of view, (ontology is the study of being), I have taken interest in one particular outline; of what it takes to be an extraordinary human being versus being ordinary. Again, not the truth and these 7 tenets do inspire me, such that I do practice them often.
BEING EXTRAORDINARY versus BEING ORDINARY
• Be Racket-Free: give up being right – even when you know you are.
• Be Powerful: be straight in your communication and take what you get.
• Be Courageous: acknowledge your fear (not necessarily get rid of it) and then act.
• Be Peaceful: give up the interpretation that there’s something wrong.
• Be Charismatic: give up trying to get somewhere. Be entirely fulfilled in the present moment.
• Be Enrolling: share your new possibilities in such a way that others are touched, moved and inspired.
• Be Unreasonable: in expectations of yourself and others beyond what you would think they are capable of.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO LEARN IN 2020?
____________________________________________About the Author:
Charles Crawshaw: “Personal Development and Learning New Things!”
Born in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, United Kingdom in September 1963, Charles started his personal development in October 1993; by learning something new, through a top training and education company called Landmark Worldwide.
New skills, new possibilities, new views on life, new ways of being and so much more have all grown and expanded, with his ongoing participation. There are remarkable and inspiring courses for our young people (8-12-year-olds) and teenagers (13-18) which underline Charles’s passion for sharing this work with younger generations.
Future based training; breakthrough thinking and digital disruption are all embraced in his blogs, with his recommended courses pointing to many sources; including Landmark Worldwide and online, through Six Figure Mentors.
Charles thanks you for taking the time to read his blogs and, as taught to him by a 10-year-old boy called Reuben:
Pass It On! You’re It!
#ITSATUESDAY#WORLDPEACETAKEOFF#WORLDPEACEBYTUESDAY15SEPTEMBER2020#PASSITON#YOUREIT#WP2020#OCEANSHORESTV#BADGEMEUP#CHARLESCRAWSHAW#LANDMARKWORLDWIDE#WISDOMCOURSE#RABBITS1963#KEYBOARDIN #BIRMINGHAM2022#WOW : KeyBoardin.com An Excellent Key to Surfing The World
———————————————————————————————————A Big Thank You to Cheryle for letting me write these blogs around her cards, which I am consulting happily!!!
Please buy these wonderful “HAPPINESS ORACLE CARDS by Cheryle Teni; especially if you would like to FORWARD HAPPINESS for yourself and others:
PASS IT ON! YOU’RE IT! is our famous catch cry!
BUY CARDS HERE: <AUD$50.00 and includes postage to anywhere in Australia. Discount Code: #CHARLIE